1. All volunteers must sign in at the school office before proceeding to their volunteer assignment.
2. Volunteers may not dispense any medications (prescription or over-the-counter) to students.
3. Volunteers may not administer any form of corporal (physical) punishment to students.
4. Volunteers must respect a student’s right to confidentiality (Florida Statute 1002.22) including the following areas: standardized test scores, grades, attendance records, health information, academic work completed, family background information, reports of serious behavior patterns and written teacher observations.
5. School Board Policy 2430.01 - Volunteer Program, requires that a National Sexual Offender/Predator Check be processed on all school volunteers.